When you spend a lot of time and money on custom fabrication, a high-quality, attractive finish is vital for protection against rust, corrosion, and chipping. That is why many manufacturers choose industrial powder coating over other finishing processes. If you want a long-lasting durable finish for your parts or components, this option should be considered.
Rockett, Inc. has the know-how and experience to take your ideas, design a plan, manufacture it, and protect it with industrial powder coating. We utilize two electrostatic powder paint systems that are both conveyor-based and computer-controlled for maximum efficiency of your projects. Both systems utilize 5-stage chemical pretreatment to ensure surface bonding. Our large unit system can handle parts up to a 12 ft. cube size, that weight up to 8,000 lbs.
5 Benefits of Industrial Powder Coating
You have options to choose from a variety of finishes. Making that choice may seem hard, but when you consider the benefits of powder coating, you will quickly see why your components and products deserve to have it:
- Durability: This type of finishing process results in a tough, durable finish, which can last much longer than wet painting. It also creates a surface adhesion that is not only strong but also tolerates some bending and flexing without sacrificing coating performance.
- Efficiency: Powder coating produces a surface finish in a single pass; that is even and does not require waiting during the drying phase, or multiple wet coats needed to achieve the same performance. With powder, your project only needs one application.
- Cost-Effective: Wet Painting can be more expensive, with additional primer steps and materials required that become costly and wasteful if not used. If maintained properly, powder paint can have a longer shelf live, and be ready to use as needed.
- Environmentally Friendly: Manufacturing works under stringent legislation. When you choose this type of finishing process, you know that you avoid the use of solvents, and produce less waste. Thus, you have less worry about polluting the environment.
- Easy Maintenance: Items that have a powder-coated finish are easier to maintain by requiring an occasional wipe down with soap and water. Your customers will love it.
Get Superior Industrial Powder Coating from Rockett, Inc.
Protect your components by making the right choice for finishing. You will find Rockett, Inc. is the perfect partner for all your manufacturing and custom fabrication needs. We have decades of experience in forging, designing, fabricating, and powder coating. We are an ISO 9001 Certified company ready to provide you with the perfect solutions for your industrial needs.
Call 601-939-2471 or request a quote online from Rockett Inc., the leading industrial powder coating provider in Mississippi.