Amada LCG 3015 AJ 6kW Fiber Laser Offers Greater Precision at Lower Costs
As a ISO 9001-2015 Certified company, our continuing goal at Rockett Inc. is to make our services highly efficient, low-cost, and environment friendly. To this end, we regularly review and update the equipment and tools we use to serve our customers with market-leading, top notch manufacturing capabilities. Our latest acquisition reflects and reinforces this commitment to continuous improvement in quality. We are proud to announce that we now have the Amada LCG 3015 AJ 6kW Fiber Laser for CNC laser cutting, which is significantly faster and better than our older Amada CO2 Laser.
One of the key advantages of laser technology is that it allows our cutting machines to function at very high speeds. It also provides Process Range Expansion (P.R.E.), which is the flexibility to work with aluminum, steel, copper, and brass without requiring different equipment for different materials. There are numerous other advantages as well, all of which result in a more efficient process, resulting in lower operating costs for us. For our customers, this translates to more precisely cut parts that are delivered faster and at lower costs.
Features and Benefits of the Amada LCG 3015 AJ 6kW Fiber Laser
- Overall, the LCG AJ Series is more environmentally-friendly, using only a third of the electricity required by the same wattage CO2 laser system.
- Because it is also three times more efficient, it reduces operating costs.
- The LCG AJ Series does not require laser gas, mirrors, or any other items that are required to generate a CO2 laser beam.
- It operates with a single fiber optic delivery cable; hence no external mirrors are needed. This further reduces costs to run and maintain this equipment.
- The fiber laser can be fully automated with a variety of material handling options designed and manufactured by AMADA.
- It has a capacity of 120” x 60” plates and can cut up to 1” thick mild steel and ½” stainless steel.
- We can also use it to cut aluminum, copper, and brass.
- With a nitrogen generator for “Clean Cutting” mild steel up to 5/16” thick, there is no need for secondary cleanup prior to powder coating.
The Amada LCG 3015 AJ 6kW Fiber Laser is used to cut many component parts that go into various weldments, and assemblies. It is a point of origin for much of what we make and sell here at Rockett Inc. and feeds all the different production departments. We also use it to cut some parts that are finished, or in the finishing process (getting painted, plated, galvanized) to then be sold as finished goods.
From print to paint, we at Rockett Inc. offer a comprehensive range of manufacturing capabilities. From brick and ceramics to material handling, electric energy, power transmission and distribution, generation and motors, metal fabrication, and more, we serve a diverse range of local and international customers.
Call 601-939-2471 or request a quote online for proven solutions from a trusted CNC laser cutting and machining company in Mississippi.