“Time-Tested & Verified Performance”
Rockett has 2 Electrostatic Powder Coating Systems. Both are conveyor-based and computer-controlled for maximum efficiency. Both utilize 5-Stage Iron Phosphate Washers for optimal surface preparation, and Nodson equipment for superior powder coat painting application. Both systems produce parts that consistently pass 2000 hour Salt Spray Tests. We monitor and record system data and ensure consistent quality with both in-house and 3rd party process verification.
Added in 1999, this system has performed flawlessly for over 16 years. It offers:
- 4’ x 6’ opening for parts up to 10’ long.
- Continuous conveyer line rated for hanging parts up to 400 lbs. on 8” centers.
- 14 automatic and 2 manual spray guns.
As customer demand for larger fabrications increased, Rockett worked with designers to develop a one-of-a-kind Industrial Powder Coating System in 2012. It offers:
- Massive Capacity for multiple parts up to 12’ x 12’ x 12’ and weighing up to 6,000 lbs.
- Power-and-Free conveyor system able to handle a variety of coating and cure times.
- Powder Booth equipped with 3 manual spray guns and 2 man-lifts allowing maximum reach.