- Set-up, operate and troubleshoot CNC lathes and mills.
- Knowledge to process components through multiple operations to complete the process.
- Proficient in cutting tooling selection and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge to inspect and validate components during process to pass final inspection.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventative maintenance and calling for repairs.
- Work with team on new products and samples.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and regulations to maintain an accident-free environment.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area, equipment and tools.
- Minimum 2-year technical degree in machine shop technology or 5 years CNC experience.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and inspection requirements.
- Ability to write/change G-code/CNC program.
- Basic computer skills (Windows).
- Passionate and energetic – driven to deliver results. Willingness to learn new processes.
- Continuous improvement culture – drive to improve self and company.
- Demonstrate skills in teamwork, troubleshooting and achieve goals.
- Perform task with a sense of urgency to meet or exceed target completion dates.