Heavy duty, metal wheels are used in a wide variety of industrial applications. Each day, furnace cars, lumber kilns, marine tracks, and mining carts all need wheels that can withstand extreme weights without breaking. Depending on the application, you may utilize double or single flanged wheelsets. What happens when standard sizing doesn’t meet your company’s needs? What if you have designed a new cart and rail system for a state-of-the-art facility and nothing “off the shelf” fits?
Custom fabrication by Rockett Inc can satisfy your needs. Our engineers work with you to design the solution to your problem. Often times one of our standard forged-steel sizes can be modified fit for your application. Or if a true custom shape is needed, we can machine it from a 1045 grade steel plate circle. Partner with us to develop and produce your solution.
Steps to Choose a Quality Custom Fabrication Service
Before you choose the first name that pops up on your internet search, ask these questions. The answers will let you know you are working with an experienced, quality company:
- Do they take the time to listen to your needs? You should hire a company that is open to listening to your requirements and can identify what will work best for your needs.
- Can they work directly from your drawings? A superior designer can take your rough sketches and transfer them into 3D CAD design.
- Do they work with many types of metals? Different designs need different metals. Your chosen fabricator should be able to offer you a choice in mild steel, stainless, aluminum, copper, brass, and galvaneal, among others.
- Will they produce a prototype? Not only should you expect to receive a prototype, but you also deserve to have it tweaked and refined until your vision becomes a reality.
- Do they have the capacity to mass manufacture once your design is complete? Creating a new model is only the beginning. You need to have a custom fabrication shop that can also manufacture your new product, warehouse it, and ship it.
Hire an Experienced,Trusted Custom Fabrication Company
Experience is worth its weight in gold. You deserve to work with a company like Rockett Inc. We have over 100 years of manufacturing experience. Our team is capable of bringing your idea from concept to entirely fabricated products you and your customers will be proud to use. Talk with us today and discover the difference our company can make in your processes.
Call 601-939-2471 or request a quote online from a leading custom fabrication service in Mississippi.