Are you looking for reliable precision metal fabricators who can cost-efficiently fulfill your needs from “print to paint”? At Rockett Inc., we offer a full range of manufacturing capabilities that can be customized to your unique requirements. Our commitment to providing customers with the best quality-value combination of services has contributed to our dynamic growth from a small machine shop to a world-class contract manufacturer.
A few important reasons why our custom machining services are in such high demand:
- From prototype to market: Whether it is a single prototype or schedule-based contract manufacturing, our state-of-the-art Mississippi facility is ready to combine our best material and process options for your project. We stock a variety of materials including mild and alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass and galvaneal in a wide range of shapes and sizes to satisfy diverse application requirements. From electrical enclosure fabrication, to oil-tight tank welding and Rockett’s signature forged steel wheels, our exacting quality and value will exceed your expectations.
- Engineering support for cost-effective results: Our metal fabrication team combines decades of experience with the latest CNC machining technology to provide you with cost-effective solutions. We are comfortable working from your drawings and specifications or can use our own 3D CAD software to engineer cost-effective high-quality precision machined parts for you. Many customers count on our design-engineering expertise and support to reduce manufacturing cost.
- Latest precision manufacturing technology: Lean manufacturing is an integral part of Rockett’s culture. We are constantly upgrading our equipment and knowledge base to streamline our fabrication operations, quality and cost. Our mechanical and manufacturing engineers use sophisticated engineering software, machining and fabrication equipment, welding technology and industrial powder coating systems to deliver precise results.
- Rigorous quality management: Detailed inspection and stringent testing at every stage of the metal fabrication process ensure Rockett’s hallmark quality. With the help of an effective quality management system and continual improvement program, we are able to deliver the highest quality output at cost-efficient rates. Our ISO 9001:2008 Certification supports an organization-wide commitment to securing your absolute satisfaction.
- Flexible solutions: By empowering our staff with the latest technology and being flexible in the global market place, we have secured the respect and loyalty of our customers. Our extensive metal fabrication capabilities help us adapt to many wide-ranging applications while contributing to our vast experience and broad service offerings. Our sales, engineering, production and quality teams are ready to apply our core competencies to fulfill your particular manufacturing needs.
From limited runs to just-in-time schedule-based production output—Rockett is always ready to serve you. As a leading precision metal fabricators, you can count on us to employ best practices in manufacturing to deliver flexibility and value. An ideal combination of a dedicated and capable team with modern equipment and 200,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space enable us to maintain our 110+ years’ track record of consistent quality. As a result, we now produce and ship finished goods and sub-assemblies for the electrical power transmission and distribution, brick and ceramic, and material handling industries throughout the United States and overseas.
Talk to our sales team and manufacturing engineers about your project requirements. You can count on us to provide you with competitively-priced custom machined products that meet exacting specifications and deliver years of reliable service.
Call 601-939-2471 or request a quote online for custom solutions from leading precision metal fabricators located in Mississippi.