Selecting the right fabricators to work with can be challenging. How can you be sure that they will deliver high quality, consistent results and resolve issues expeditiously? Look for a company with an ISO 9001:2008 Certification. The ISO 9000 series is a set of internationally-recognized quality management systems (QMS). Companies that achieve this distinction demonstrate their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements. More importantly, the ISO 9001:2008 is the only standard in the 9000 family that requires certification. Since it is a voluntary certification process, it establishes your contract manufacturer’s commitment to providing a high quality customer experience each time.
Here are the 5 main benefits of working with ISO 9001:2008 certified precision metal fabricators like Rockett Inc.
- Consistent deliverables: Consistent workflow processes mandated by Rockett’s Quality Management System (QMS) minimize inconsistent results, ensuring steady and reliable output. At Rockett, our customers receive high-quality metal parts with minimized rework and rejections.
- Customer satisfaction: By employing quality control standards that ensure exacting specifications for metal parts, we maintain consistently high customer satisfaction rates.
- Cost-efficiency: With continual improvement being one of the main pillars of the certification, the team at Rockett is constantly auditing and streamlining our processes for greater efficiency. This translates to more affordable pricing and reduced cost for our customers.
- Quick resolution of issues: At Rockett, we approach every metal fabrication project with a sense of urgency and reliability. If there is any issue, rest assured we will resolve it as well as take necessary corrective action to see that the same problem does not reoccur.
- Transparency: One of the greatest advantages of selecting Rockett as your precision metal fabricator is the assurance that we will do what it takes to meet your requirements on time and within budget. QMS processes also cover our customer communications.
With years of experience and a wealth of industry knowledge, we strive to deliver the consistent quality and reliability you expect. Our custom metal fabrication services cater to your most unique and complex requirements. From mild steel to stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass and other special alloys, we have precision sheet metal machinery capable of fabricating a variety of shapes, sizes, and thicknesses. With a commitment to providing you with both quality and value, we use the best equipment and process for cost-effective, highly accurate results.
At Rockett Inc., our comprehensive range of manufacturing capabilities include high quality metal parts for the most demanding work environments in the brick and ceramic, material handling, and electrical power transmission and distribution (PT&D) industries..
Talk to our experienced engineers about your application requirements or challenges. We can work directly from your drawings and specifications, or you can take advantage of our 3D CAD design and engineering support for the best quality and value.
At Rockett Inc., our ISO 9001:2008 certification means we deliver output you can rely on. Every finished product and sub-assembly is verified before being shipped to our customers. Count on us for competitively-priced metal parts with high strength and long wear.